Saturday, March 8, 2014

TMI Tag


I came across this while catching up on youtube videos last night. The original one I saw was from VintageorTacky found here. 

So without further ado, here for entertainment purposes is the TMI Tag: 


TMI TAG ∙

QUESTIONS:


1: What are you wearing?

Long bath robe, pjs and slippers. Yes, I’m glamorous this morning.

2: Ever been in love?
Maybe I was once.
It really didn’t work out well.

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
I’ve had a few bad break ups. One bad break up that happened.. five years and another three months ago. Those two were the worst.

4: How tall are you?
5 foot 6 inches.

5: How much do you weigh?
Please..

6: Any tattoos?
I have none. Think about them rather often and I do like the look of them. But none currently.

7: Any piercings?
I have three piercings on each ear lobe.

8: OTP?
That is a tough one. I don’t think I can pick just one.
As of late, I can say it would be Hook and Emma from Once.. let’s see, of course, Katherina and Pertuchio.. oh oh.. Ted and the mother. That’s right. Ted and the Mother! (shout out to my fellow HIMYM fans)

9: Favorite show?
Far too many! I generally like things that you can continually watch or repetitively watch:
How I Met Your Mother, Friends, Doctor Who, Once, Chelsea Lately, BBC Sherlock, That 70s Show,

10: Favorite bands?
In no particular order, and heads up, some of these won’t be bands:
Coldplay, Bastille, The Killers, Kimbra, Lorde, Florence and the Machine, Aerosmith, The Fray, Augustana,

11: Something you miss? .
Being ignorant of certain things. In particular, being ignorant of certain feelings I could have and, some days, the full extent of what I want.

12: Favorite song?
I.. I.. Don’t think I can. I can point you to past monthly favorite lists though.
Currently, I’d have to say:
Bastille’s Pompeii
Lorde’s Ribs
Katie Herzig’s Lost and Found
.. I like music.. this is harder than it should be.

13: How old are you?
I am 23, steadily approaching 24.

14: Zodiac sign?
Gemini makes sense doesn’t it? At least that’s what people say to me.

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Simply put: someone who can make me laugh, appreciates my dark side and my oddities.

16: Favorite Quote?
There’s a lot of quoting in my daily speech. It might be considered unhealthy? But I’d like to think of it as continual improvement on my memory and mental facilities.  With that said:

“Six weeks” – what we were told every time we asked how long it would be till the house repairs would be finished after the fire. ‘Six weeks’ ended up being about six months in total. It’s now something that reminds me that things take time and that things can always be worse.

“So comes snow after fire, and even dragons have their endings.”  From The Hobbit.

“Loud and crude so that they remember!” Patton.

17: Favorite actor?
Johnny Depp, Benedict Cumberbatch, Tom Hiddleston, Robert Downy Jr, Keira Knightley, Bruce Willis, Gene Kelly, Gene Wilder...

18: Favorite color?
Primarily blue. Black and purple are close seconds. And green is third.

19: Loud music or soft?
Loud!

“Loud and proud just you wait” – ten points if you know what movie this is from.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
I escape to the woods if I can or really any nearby stand of trees will do in a pinch. There’s something eerily settling about the woods or a forest, which ever you prefer.  If trees cannot be accomplished, anywhere where I can be alone will suffice. 

21: How long does it take you to shower?
15 minutes and up. I enjoy showers; both the heat and the acoustics as I like to sing in the shower. 

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
If I’m in a rush or don’t care 15minutes tops, but on average about an hour and a half with showering.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
No actually I haven’t. I’ve been in many verbal battles but none physical.

24: Turn on?
Smile, eyes, laugh, accents, good vocabulary, tall guys, hair that calls to ruffled.. that is TMI isn’t it?

25: Turn off?
Talking down about people or circumstances without any consideration, so negativity.

26: The reason I joined Youtube/started blogging?
Youtube I started in college. Not to make videos just to follow channels and watch things while working on projects and trying to unwind and for music before I found out about Pandora.  I started blogging to have a steady documentation and place to express myself freely. You can read more of my start up here. 

27: Fears?
Failure. Settling.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
The last thing to make me cry..being really honest, I was watching Once. I usually never cry over tv shows, but I suppose this is my exception to the rule. The part that made me cry was when Regina was in the process of adopting Henry and said something like “I don’t care about his past, I only care about his future.” It was that paired with her holding the little baby and I just started crying.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
To my best friend, yesterday, after apologizing for being grumpy.

30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name/blogger name?
Inspiration for that was from my love of nature and the cat basically. More can be found here.

31: Last book you read?
Esme of Paris by Esme Davis Matis

32: The book you're currently reading?
Bitter Sweet by Shauna Niequist

33: Last show you watched?
BBC Sherlock

34: Last person you talked to?
My father.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
She’s my best friend.

36: Favorite food?
Tea. Does that count? I feel it doesn’t. So.. cheese? I’d say, Italian or any rustic type of home cooked amazingness.

37: Place you want to visit?
Europe to put it simply. I always want to go back to Paris. There’s just something about it that feels more comfortable then home to me. As of late, I’ve been on edge to go to Ireland with some unknown force pulling my mind there.

38: Last place you were?
The woods, if that’s considered Otherwise best friend’s house.

39: Do you have a crush?
Yes, I am currently hip deep in several celebrity crushes and its humorous and bad all at the same time. Though no crushes on anyone I actually know.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
New Years Eve.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Possibly today, but I was moody.. I think that would be Wednesday? I was called “the angriest white chick.”  I still don’t fully understand that comment.

42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
Hmm. Caramel? Chocolate?

43: What instruments do you play??
I don’t play anything, besides sassy. I would like to learn to play the piano a bit though.

44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
Rings. I feel naked without them. Specifically my grandmother’s ring.

45: Last sport you played?
Oh.. darts? I honestly have no idea.

46: Last song you sang?
Pompeii by Bastille

47: Favorite chat up line?
It’s not actually a specific line, but more a comment on an odd observation. That usually will hook my attention.

48: Have you ever used it?
Not intentionally, but yes.

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Yesterday.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyone who cares to. Though, I suppose whoever is reading this may have answered silently as they read through these.




Give it a try yourself: 

TMI TAG ∙ QUESTIONS:
1: What are you wearing?
2: Ever been in love?
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
4: How tall are you?
5: How much do you weigh?
6: Any tattoos?
7: Any piercings?
8: OTP?
9: Favorite show?
10: Favorite bands?
11: Something you miss? .
12: Favorite song?
13: How old are you?
14: Zodiac sign?
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
16: Favorite Quote?
17: Favorite actor?
18: Favorite color?
19: Loud music or soft?
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
21: How long does it take you to shower?
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
24: Turn on?
25: Turn off?
26: The reason I joined Youtube?
27: Fears?
28: Last thing that made you cry?
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
30: Meaning behind your YouTube Name?
31: Last book you read?
32: The book you're currently reading?
33: Last show you watched?
34: Last person you talked to?
35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
36: Favorite food?
37: Place you want to visit?
38: Last place you were?
39: Do you have a crush?
40: Last time you kissed someone?
41: Last time you were insulted?
42: Favorite flavor of sweet?
43: What instruments do you play??
44: Favorite piece of jewelery?
45: Last sport you played?
46: Last song you sang?
47: Favorite chat up line?
48: Have you ever used it?
49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
50: Who should answer these questions next?

No comments:

Post a Comment