Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Date Ideas.

When confronted about whether or not I’ve been dating since the break up, I simply respond with a laugh. Guys flirt and smile and seem nice. But that’s about as far as it goes. Maybe I’m bitter or darkened. Maybe it’s just my walls being up and ever evident to all the passersby’s.  And I’m assuming since I’m not attached to anyone, that date ideas come easily to me. Honestly, actually doing any of these would be rather fun and nice.  I’ve compiled a list, as my mind tends to wander and think of these things. So, here’s a list of ideas for you; for a date, a gathering, a day alone or a day of fun.

1.Paint balling
2.Canoeing
3.Hiking
4.Ice-skating
5.Paint twister
6.Archery
7.Swimming
8.Scavenger hunt
9.Drive in Movies (if you can find them.. I know there’s one in the Portland area)
10.Water gun fight
11.Volunteer together
12.Go to the beach
13.Picnic
14.(Out door) concert
15.Visiting a (national) park
16.Paris night – baguette, French wine and cheese!
17. Bake (cookies) together
18. Visit an art gallery
19. Go to a forest or mountain for the day
20. Haunted house
21. Corn maze
22. Poetry reading
23. Go antiquing
24. Visit a winery / wine tasting
25. Go dancing, like seriously, go dance!
26. Go to a play or opera
27. See local musicians 

No comments:

Post a Comment