Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Tutoring again

This week I shall start up tutoring again.  I didn't realize that I missed it until an old friend asked me to help her daughter study and get ready for the SATs. I did some tutoring throughout college and high school. The usual subjects being in math, and then eventually progressing to landscape architecture and some art class topics. I am rather excited to be teaching and aiding in the learning process again. In high school I had started thinking about teaching. And as I moved onto college, I thought more and more about teaching college.


Starting today I will be tutoring twice a week for two hours a day and possibly for a third day for an hour and a half. It's nice to have a set schedule, even if it is a small amount of time. I think this will help in adding a rhythm to my week.


Maybe this is another door that may or may not be opening. Either way, I am excited at this new opportunity to help someone learn and do better.

No comments:

Post a Comment