Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Personal Bits? Mad Party of Life?

In looking through my last few posts... I realize this space has become a little bleak. Nothing is truly wrong with that as life is full of ups and downs. But regardless, I hope none of it got you down. I like to view myself as a child, forever learning and growing. And I feel this space should be a safe place for me to do that, and if you care to join in, feel free to enter this mad party of life with me.

One thing that I've recently started up again, and am hoping to continue, is my personal writings. I think I've mentioned them briefly before. And I would really like to post the more recent ones here. As they are tremendously personal and revealing, I think I will wait a week or possibly more to post them. I started these..oh, what seems like ages ago, when I was 17 and trying to work through things. They are free form poetry. So if that's not your thing, don't worry. They won't be taking over this blog.

As for the older ones.. I might, possibly, maybe put them up here, eventually. It's honestly hard for me to look through them. They are almost like pieces of my heart and soul that shriveled up and I used as ink and word. (ohh, that just got dark.) I've been considered compiling them into a little novella of sorts. Perhaps one day they might be the forward when I get the stones to fully address my past demons.

As I mentioned earlier, if they aren't your thing, you can avoid them easily as their title will start with something obvious to its content such as:

Personal Bits - (Name of Piece)
or
Mad Party of Life - (Name of Piece)
or
Personal Bits in this Mad Party of Life - (Name of Piece)

I haven't decided yet. It will be one of those three I think.

But yes. There you go. A heads up. An encouragement. An invitation to join me in this mad party of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment