Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Favorite Songs of April 2014

April has been.. a weird month for me. I barely remember any of it; it's flown by so quickly. I've been drawing like a crazy person, that much I remember. Saw Captain America with the bestie. I really enjoyed it and honestly almost went to see it again. .. Rabbit trail... The music this month, seems to be mirroring the month perfectly; it's been very good and inspirational and making me dance like a loon more often then not - despite the fact that my memory isn't fully intact.

So here you are. The music I've adored this month of April. Listen with joy at a volume proper enough to fully motivate you to dance like a loon.



Sandman - Hurts 

Magic - Coldplay

Birds Lament - Moondog
(honestly, make a station from this song on pandora, and that's mainly what I've been listening to this month)

Chocolate - The 1975

Sweater Weather - The Neighborhood

Talk Dirty to Me - Jason Derulo feat. 2 Chainz
(it's the chorus bit that I love..)

Lana Del Ray - Once Upon a Dream 

Tongue Tied - Grouplove

She's Got You High - Mumm-ra

Santa Maria (Del Buen Aure) - Gotan Project

No comments:

Post a Comment