Friday, May 2, 2014

Collection of past works.

So in light of sharing a peak into my recently finished sketch book, I felt inspired to go through my six sketch books from college. I really do enjoy looking through old sketch books. Seeing how my style and focus has shifted is encouraging and full of memories.  Every time I flip through one, it's like re-watching a complex show that you pick up more and more with each viewing.

The sketch books I kept during my five and a half years of college were mainly for classes and not person. Though trust me, some personal use was given to those books. So what follows is more from architecture and landscape architecture classes rather then my art classes.

Consider this a partial bearing of my soul, even though most of this was done for various classes.. Whenever I draw or create something, I feel like part of me is intertwined with it for the rest of time.

 Here are a few of my favorite pages from sketchbooks ranging from 2008-2014:
























































































































No comments:

Post a Comment