Thursday, May 15, 2014

Throw Backs

Found mother's camera and pictures I had forgotten to get a few that I didn't know existed. So here you are, random pics from the last year of my life, no filters, no edits, just raw moments of life. 

 Candid courtesy of my mother, don't even remember what this was.. I think hair pins?


 Playing with a 'baby' kangaroo! He was so soft and fluffy.





  Possibly one of the coolest days I've had was meeting this little guy


From this summer, painting inside since my usual outdoor spot was rained out.


 Grandma, Papa and I at breakfast before graduation this last December. I miss them so much.


~Graduation~


Papa, Grandma and I again.



 A day with kittens (and Jared)






 This is the "Cat lady start kit" as Jared so nicely put it.


 They're adorable nonetheless.



Especially with all the extra toes! 

No comments:

Post a Comment