Sunday, June 1, 2014

So I've been m.i.a. for a bit...

Ok. I know. I kinda possibly forgot about this place for a little while. I have reasons. And some are better then "reasons because reasons." (btw's, I like you, if that made you laugh, even in the slightest bit.)

If you care to see what I'm "up" to or more so what makes me laugh and makes me happy. I have a twitter account. That I've been frequenting more often now. It's really starting to grow on me.

So, here's another update type post / reasons I've been absent post. I hope you enjoy or at least giggle on occasion, because laughter, at least, is good.

-I HAVE A JOB! Yep, that's right, I'm like a fully functioning adult or something now. Possibly, mainly, the "or something" but hey, I'm working on it. And I'm trying my hand at design work on the side. Which is terrifying and wonderful all in the same moment. So far I primarily work the morning shifts. Which I've come to love. I wake up at 4am. That's right. Your insomniatic sweetheart, has some how managed to adjust the sleeps and almost routinely wake up at 4am. Sometimes even before my alarm goes off. And I really like it. I don't necessarily have to be up that early but I like to have my mornings by myself and read and enjoy my tea before work.

-I luckily have three close friends right now. They are amazing and I sass them with no end in sight and I'm so grateful for them putting up with me. I also adore the amount of banter and sass that is thrown between us. It brightens even my darkest days.

-I'm doing a block exchange now too. Which I've never been apart of, so for me it's exciting. We're doing four patches of Civil War patterns. And I'm doing mine and my mothers for the group...so really I'm doing it twice with half the pay off? But I like the colors and patterns so I don't mind.

-Still having weird dreams as usual. Though the cameos have gotten less diverse. Many a fictional character pops by to say hi and be included in the wanderings of my mind. The only parts that I don't really care for are when I wake up and realize they're not there and it was just a dream.

-Also, people are weird. And this last week there was A LOT of flirting thrown in my direction at work. So much so my boss lady asked me what perfume I was wearing.

But yes, my brain seems to be shorting out so.. this will have to do for now. I'm trying to get a rhythm down right now. And maybe it will be successful soon.. I still feel like I'm in transition. Perhaps that is part of life though. I really don't know.

I hope you all are doing well.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment