Saturday, June 28, 2014

Favourite Songs of June 2014

So some of these are also from May.. And I've been having a 'major' shift in music again, if you will. More so of an 'I need really really good music that I can listen to" music as "I can't listen to my records with drawl".. I did get a really good, old turn table recently, so hope is not fully lost. Though it is meandering a bit as I still need to get speakers and a stereo to accompany them. But that is neither here nor there. I'm like..half way there. At least that's what I like to tell myself.

Ok, rabbit trail!

Back to the music ramblings! I've been on a 50's/40's and EARLIER kick rather dramatically lately.  Also, my singing along with songs have taken off to whole new levels; as in I'll be in between helping customers at work and start singing a little.. So listen to this gems and sing along or simply let yourself get carried away in their beauty.

You belong to me - Jo Stafford

Heat Wave - Ella Fitzgerald

Magic - Coldplay

Bloody Mary - From South Pacific 

Moses Supposes His Toes are Roses - From Singing in the Rain

Witchcraft - Frank Sinatra 

No comments:

Post a Comment