Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Mini update / Look what I did

I know. I know. Long time, no see.

I am alive I assure you.

Simply put; work and reading have taken up the majority of my time.

Today after work, coffee run for the boss lady, and quilting..I spoiled myself with new paint, markers and black wedge ankle boots. I honestly didn't mean to. Not at first at least. The paint and markers were both on sale and the shoes.. Ok. So originally I was looking for shoes for work.. and clearly these are not for work. 

So my bad? 

Evidently, I was in need of a self soil. Regardless, It made for a good ending to the day. 



Not pictured but bought today was two two for one bags of Dove milk and dark chocolate.. both of which are now the residences my Cap America bucket.. Evidently, I've gotten into the habit of always having chocolate in it. I'd like to think he'd approve? but then again that may be my brain shutting down a little as I really ought to go to bed soon. 



No comments:

Post a Comment