Monday, February 17, 2014

What's in my quilting bag

I know there's the "What's in my purse" tags, but I figured I'd change it a bit. So, I present to you a "What's in my quilting bag!" I'm sure other people have done this as well, so I won't try to take credit for it.


This is the little quilting bag I keep with whatever my current project is to hold needles, scissors etc.

Let's take a look:


-Red, Yellow and Blue thread from my current Linus quilt
-Blue-purple sandwiching thread
-Forest Green thread from my previous quilt
-Blue cut thread
-Four needles...I really need to put these in a little plastic case
-Scissors
-Two white quilting pencils
-Normal black ink pen
-Pencil sharpener
-An old co-op card I use for drawing lines
-Bamboo shell of an old pen I use when tying quilts
-Life savers peppermint
-Some random piece of paper containing quilt descriptions and sizes.

I'm actually surprised there's not more random stuff in here like there is, at times, in my purse. 

No comments:

Post a Comment