Saturday, February 8, 2014

Personal Bits in this Mad Party of Life - I need

I need to get what's left of you out of my head.
I'm not saying what we had wasn't great.
It really was.
But it wasn't real.
Not for half of the time we had together.
Being real was too much for you.
Suppressing. Hiding. Lyeing.
Why?
To what end?
Building walls to 'keep me safe'
Only hurt me more than you ever will know.
You were right?
Yeah right!


I let you in, believing you were different.
When things became real
The real you came too
You knew it was wrong,
So you hid, suppressed, and lied.
How'd that work out for you?
Don't tell me you did this for me.
When you don't even know why you do simple things.


I need to build up my walls again.
Stronger, bolder, higher.
Your simplicity was not appreciated.


I need to have a mourning period.
I need to find myself.
I need to have fun again.
It wasn't fun with you when you hid from me
And you blamed me?
          ...bastard.


I need to have a good time
Have someone else show me passion
Passion that slipped from your veins, like sand in an hour glass
Its been two weeks
And one encounter of brief passion has already been more
Than I've gotten from you in a long time
Strong arms and nimble tongue
Raw passion.
Something that was highly lacking in your soul


Wishing you the best?
I'm neutral to the very thought.
I overlooked your every flaw
Saw only the good
Willing, till our last day.
But still not good enough.


I need to get you out of my head
I need distance of mind.
I need new space.
I need a new person.
I need a new hope.
A new love.
A new man, capable of passion.
And understanding.
Someone better than you.

No comments:

Post a Comment