Tuesday, February 4, 2014

I know, I know

I've been missing for some time. Life seems to be catching up with me, slowly but surely.

So as a brief catch up:

-I've writing more personal things, which seems to help a bit.

-I've gotten in contact with a dear old friend. He's a bit grumpy and dark at times like myself so he's been a sight for sore eyes.

-I've been quilting a bit. I've finished a top for Linus, a mug rug almost complete, an odd rainbow quilt that I put together on a whim and some hand stitching on two quilts. I enjoy the distraction of the colors very much.

-I've also watched season two and three of Downton Abby. I don't think I've been turned into a hard core fan, but I do enjoy watching it.

-Apparently my mother thinks I need a boyfriend now. Didn't say I couldn't see this coming. But I did think that it would at least take her more time to get to that point.

-Went to see some live music with a friend and ran into two guys I went to high school with. I'm afraid I put one of them on the spot a bit. He didn't remember me, which saddened me a little as he did make one or two classes more enjoyable back in the day. Besides that it was an enjoyable evening that wrapped up with homemade cheesey goodness, a wonderfully bad movie, and lots of laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment